Dates: Fourth Saturday of the month from April to October.
Time: 8:00 AM to Noon
Cost: $5.00 members/$10.00 non-members *
* As with all of our events, they are available to the public.
What to bring
- Any caliber will work and any power of scope.
- Bring 35 rounds.
- Targets are life size varmints that change month to month.
- You can shoot from any position but everyone shoots prone or from a bench, no one has to shoot standing yet.
- Benches are available on a first come basis.
- Eye & hearing protection, of course.
- Bring your own food and drink.
- Juniors shoot free but need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
501 Beeson Road
Richmmond, IN 47374