Dates: Second Saturday of the month from April through October. November is weather permitting..
Time: 9:00 AM
Cost: $5.00 members/$10.00 non-members
* As with all of our events, they are available to the public.
What to bring
- 25 round course of fire. Any caliber but 50 caliber can be used. This does not include sight-in rounds.
- Also, any rifle or sight can be used.
- NO 1-piece Shooting rest allowed.
- Sand Bags and/ or front and rear rests of any type are ok.
- Spotting scopes are allowed.
- Eye & hearing protection, of course
- Also bring your own gun and ammo to shoot.
- Bring your own food and drink
- Juniors shoot free and ammo provided but need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
501 Beeson Road
Richmmond, IN 47374